Instructions for Paper Review Submission
Prospective authors should submit full length papers (up to 8 pages - the 7th and 8th pages will incur a cost of 3,300 THB per page in the final version) in IEEE format. Submitted papers should not have been published, accepted or under review elsewhere. All papers will be subjected to a double blind review process.
Please use the following templates to prepare your paper:
Paper submission steps:
- Use the templates provided above to prepare your manuscript.
- Ensure that the contents of the manuscript do not divulge the identity of the authors.
- Submissions may be up to eight pages long. Note that the 7th and 8th pages will incur a cost of 3,300 THB per page in the final version.
- Register and upload your manuscript at CMT site.
Instructions for anonymizing your submission (for double blind review process):
- Remove author names, affiliations, email addresses, etc. from the paper.
- Remove personal acknowledgments.
- When reporting experiments on data collected in your lab, consider stating this as "This experiment was conducted using data acquired in our labs". Do not state this as "This experiment was conducted using data that was collected in our labs at Mars University".
- When citing your own work in the narrative, ensure that the narrative does not divulge your identity.
For example, assume that you have the following bibliographic item co-authored by you:
 A. Alice and B. Trudy, "On Anonymizing Papers: A Case Study," 2006.
When citing your own work, consider using the following statement:
The work by Alice and Trudy  demonstrates the possibility of generating anonymous papers.
The notion of anonymous papers has received considerable attention in the literature ,,.
However, do not state the following:
Our previous work  showed that generating anonymous papers is possible.
Note that, during ICB 2015 review process, the paper should not be submitted to other conferences, workshops, journals, or any other open access archiving servers. Submitted papers may be checked with a plagiarism detection tool. At least one author of each accepted paper must register at the “Regular Rate” before the paper registration deadline. Each author registration applies towards only one paper. If an accepted paper is not registered and/or not presented at the conference, it will not be included in the conference proceedings.
For requesting a submission delay, the authors must
1) Register to submit a paper first at https://cmt.research.microsoft.com/ICB2015/
2) Send a request to delay with your paper ID# to <email@example.com>
3) Upload your paper no later than 12 December 2014. <23:59 US Pacific Time (or Dec 13, 07:59 UTC)>
Thank you very much for your contribution.